Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, GreatResults!
Imagine working in a place where talented people come together and share an unrelenting passion. Whether we’re providing solutions for a single site or serving a multi-facility organization, we take pride in every aspect of our work. No job is too big. No detail is too small. We’re more than an industry-leading provider, we’re an industry-leading team. Join us.
One of our divisions - Eurest Dining Services is looking for a Full-Time Administrative Assistant in Burnaby, BC.
Eurest Dining Services provide diverse, innovative dining services to corporate headquarter locations, law firms, manufacturing facilities, distribution centres and call centres. Join our commitment to providing exceptional food service to the best of business and industry.
The successful candidate for this position will provide administrative support and report directly to the director.
Duties may include:
- Compiling and submitting weekly orders to various suppliers for required food and kitchen products.
- Completing period end inventory counts.
- Entering payroll for review and submission by manager.
- Completion of quality assurance audits and continuous quality improvement measures as directed by director (ex. sanitation audits, pleasurable dining audits).
- Various administrative duties as assigned.
Start date: As Soon As Possible
Compensation: starting from $16, after probation period -based on experience
Schedule: Full-time, Mon-Fri
Location: Burnaby, BC.
- Strong verbal and written skills, with an ability to maintain good relationships with suppliers, staff, clients.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn various software programs quickly.
- Ability to adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and take direction/feedback.
- Completion of High School Diploma.
- Microsoft office proficiency.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!