JOB OFFER – ASSISTANT COOK
(FULL TIME OR PART TIME)
Want to join a work environment focused on passion, enthusiasm, teamwork, customer satisfaction, sustainability and continuous improvement? Do you enjoy making people happy to cook for them? Do you prioritize teamwork, hygiene and sanitation? The position of ASSISTANT COOK may be the right fit for you!
Reporting to the chef, you will be required to prepare and cook food, meals and specialties in the Owl's Head cafeteria and dining rooms for both golf and skiing, and more specifically:
• Wash and peel fruits and vegetables;
• Clean worktops, cabinets and kitchen appliances;
• Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cabinets and other storage areas;
• Sweeping and wiping floors, and performing other duties to help the cook and kitchen staff;
• Fill condiment and other containers on tables and service areas;
• Store the dishes where they are needed;
• Plan your work;
• Prepare food;
• Perform service and set up;
• Organize your service area;
• Control the quality of prepared meals and preservation;
• Maintain the workstation and tools used in the kitchen;
• Keep the workstation tidy;
• Clean and sanitize work spaces and surfaces;
• Apply the rules of personal hygiene and safety for cooking.
• Full time and part time (seasonal employment – 40 to 45 weeks a year)
Please send your resume to email@example.com , mentioning the job title (Assistant cook).
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• DEP in Cuisine is an asset
• Experience of at least 3 to 6 months in a similar position;
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment with rigor and attention to detail;
• Willingness to follow a flexible work schedule (including weekends);
• Ability to stand and walk throughout the work period, ability to lift and carry loads up to 20 kg on a regular basis and ability to work at high temperatures.