Assistant Restaurant Manager
Indian Spice Cuisine Ltd is currently looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager. Your leadership ensures that our food, service, people, and atmosphere are the best. As a Restaurant Manager you lead and inspire your service and culinary team to deliver a great guest experience. With your positive attitude, you are a role model demonstrating leadership grounded in the Core Values. You’ll set clear expectations, keep the lines of communication open and recognize and reward great performance.
Job Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $27.50/Hourly (Overtime Wage +50%)
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2 Years of Supervisor Level Experience Required
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Squamish, BC
· Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
· Monitor till operations and handle cash, complete balance sheets, reports.
· Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
· Maintain and demonstrate expert knowledge of products, events and promotions
· Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses
· Monitors staffing levels: recruit and selects employees to talent and job profiles
· Train, develop, coach, and evaluate employee performance; ensures systems for training employees are fully implemented and followed
· Organize and maintain inventory by planning with food and other suppliers
· Schedule staff based on busy days.
· Address customer’s complaints or concerns to Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
· Oversee budget by controlling costs (i.e., inventory, equipment, materials) and adjusting when necessary.
· Ensures compliance with safety and sanitation standards by performing duties such as checking equipment to ensure that it is in working condition; checks and ensures work areas are sanitary and food is stored at the correct temperature; ensures safety practices and procedures as per established guidelines and applicable regulations.
What we offer:
10 days paid vacation (Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Time)
Competitive Wages (Reviewable every 12 months)
How to Apply:
If you are looking for exciting and rewarding opportunities to showcase your talent and join a team that brings out the best in each other, then we want to hear from you.
· High School
· Related work experience of 1 to 2 years
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Your experience and skills include:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent leadership skills
· Able to work in a high-pressure environment and work independently.
· Understanding & practicing of food safety and hygiene.
· Be a collaborative team player, a creative problem solver who leads with your heart.