Offer published on Mar 06
Employer: We Cater Inc.
Terms of Employment: Term or contract/Full Time – 24 weeks: April 24, 2023 to October 8, 2023
Location: Minden, Ontario
Employment Address: Camp Onondaga – 1120 Rackety Trail, Minden, Ontario K0M 2K0
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and increases in salary. Room and board available at no charge (optional). Eligible for company paid certifications and/or training (ie. Food Handler Certificate).
Salary: $26.06 CAD per hour
Contact: Please send resumes to email@example.com and include “Baker” in the email subject line.
- Prepare dough for pies, pizza, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes, for up to 600 people daily.
- Bake mixed doughs and batters
- Frost and decorate cakes or other baked goods
- In charge of full baking inventory 3 days per week before food ordering.
- Ensure quality of products meets established standards
- Estimate baking goods requirements, plan daily schedules and tasks for assistant bakers and helpers.
- Supervise and train up to 3 baker assistants and helpers.
- Responsible for preparation of bake goods for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Ensure quality of baked goods and portion control
- Purchase baking supplies
· 3+ years of experience in large volume baking;
· Supervisory experience;
· Must know how to handle all bakeshop equipment for the preparation of Breads and rolls, Desserts, pastries, Donuts and muffins, cake decorating, etc.;
· Completion of a related College diploma is preferred;
· Ability to stand for long periods of time;
· Good communication skills;
· Positive attitude;
· Able to work in a team environment;
· Great organizational skills;
· Able to train and share knowledge with all the staff;
· Ability to work unsupervised.