Bar opening: All positions needed!!
*** New bar concept opening in July in Little Italy!***
Employees of the front and back of house,
We are looking to build our dream team for our bar! People that know their products, value the customer experience and MOST IMPORTANTLY have fun at work and want to work in a friendly environment!
So if you are someone that always saves room for dessert, if you are comfortable lighting a dessert on fire while talking about wine pairings, if you are creative and want to work for a bar that is a little bit different than what is available as of now, send us your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratafia - Desserts gentiment arrosés
We are looking forward to meeting you!!
Opening planned for early July
At Ratafia we are certainly looking for people with experience, especially to take on a leadership role, but we also strongly believe that a good attitude and ambition to learn are important traits when deciding on a team. We are definitely open to train candidates that are motivated and demonstrate a passion to want to work hard and learn.
We are looking for people with personalities, cool, easy-going people that are proud of what they do and serve, that represent well our brand and that have an ease to talk about products and techniues. Bilingual candidates are very appreciated.
On the kitchen side we are looking for people that love all things dessert and want to assist in the creation of new ideas!
- A sous-chef that will run the service from the kitchen side and will sometimes be at the main bar to plate desserts. (Yes, we have a pastry bar in the middle of the room!)
- A day pastry cook that will be in charge of the main mise-en-place and preparing the setup for the service. Must be able to follow and execute recipes, multitask and follow a "to do list."
- A commis that will work in the kitchen with the sous-chef during service (must have a good touch for plating and attention to detail)
- A dishwasher (bar hours so must be able to work late)
On the floor we are looking for people that have good knowledge of wine/pairings/spirits. Knowledge of pastry is also a bonus!
- A head bartender, full-time. (Strength in cocktail creation and being able to prepare mise-en-place for cocktails is important)
- A second bartender
- Three waiters
- 2 busboy/girl//runner