BAZARETTE is a neighbourhood wine bar and café that is making its debut in the downtown core during the second week of September. Set in a refined atmosphere our purpose is to be an oasis for the nearby workers whilst providing excellent locally roasted coffee made with attention and love for on the spot consumption or take away.
We are looking for soulmates that are passionate about coffee and a job well done.
· Advise and serve customers on different products
· Prepare high quality third wave coffees
· Prepare all other drinks and serve food to customers
· Create a special relationship with customers and ensure the satisfaction by offering a personalized service
· Ensure the cleanliness and safety of the work space
· Respect the policies, procedures and norms of service put in place
Any other related tasks.
Job fair, walk-in with Resume:
Interviews will be held at 925 De La Montagne
Please call 514-229-6530 Upon Arrival
Wednesday August 21st 1PM-3PM
Thursday August 22nd 9AM-1130AM
Tuesday August 27th 1PM-5PM
Wednesday August 28th 1PM-5PM
-Min 6 months Experience as a Barista in a coffee shop
-Experience in a 3rd wave coffee an asset
-English and French communication skills
-Morning person (reliability!)