Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, GreatResults!
· Making specialty coffee beverages
· Operating the POS
· Providing impeccable customer service
· Opening the cafe
· Various side duties
· 1-2 years of experience working in customer service environment
· Experience as a barista is preferred but not required
· Must be passionate about coffee or interested in learning the trade
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills
· Detail oriented and efficient at multitasking
This is one of the Eurest Dining Units of Compass Group which is located downtown Toronto.
Hours: Mon - Fri; 6:30 am - 2:30 pm
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you qualify and wish to be contacted, please attach your resume to your profile.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!