Barista - Flexible shifts Langley
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
We are currently hiring for Part-time and Full-time Barista with one of our Divisions - Morrison Healthcare, that the sole focus is feeding patients, visitors and healthcare employees.
What’s in it for you?
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Full Training and Development courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program
- Variety of Shifts.
- Employee Discount Program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance and etc.)
You will be responsible for basic food, hot and cold beverages preparation, service of food and beverage to customers, prepare and deliver catering orders, restocking retail merchandise, maintain a clean and tidy work area, cash handling and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Food Safe Certificate.
- High standard of personal hygiene.
- Minimum one year experience in food service.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to lift up to 25 kg.
- Able to follow direction by management.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results may be required. **
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada!
- Number of openings: 3
- A variety of shifts are available!
- Start date: As Soon As Possible
- Compensation: $16.52 + applicable shift differential
- Location: Langley Memorial Hospital - Langley, BC.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.