Barista -Second Cup Vancouver
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
One of our Divisions - Morrison Healthcare is currently looking for a full-time or part-time Barista for BC Children’s & Women’s Hospital in Vancouver, BC.
Morrison Healthcare,a division of Compass Group,focuses on providing a hospital culinary program that provides an excellent dining experience to patients, healthcare employees and visitors.
What’s in it for you?
- Endless Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Work Environment
- Competitive pay
- Full Training and Development courses
- Recognition and Awards Program
- Variety of Shifts
- Employee Rewards program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.)
You will be responsible for basic food, hot and cold beverages preparation, service of food and beverage to customers, prepare and deliver catering orders, restocking retail merchandise, maintain a clean and tidy work area, cash handling and other duties as assigned.
- Start date: As Soon As Possible
- Compensation: competitive rate based on experience + gratuities + applicable shift differential
- Schedule: Flexible: mornings, evenings and weekends
- Location: BC Children’s & Women’s Hospital in Vancouver, BC.
- Excellent customer Service.
- Must be a team player.
- Food Safe certificate.
- High standard of personal hygiene.
- Experience in food service will be an asset
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results may be required. **
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!