BARMAID D'EXPÉRIENCE 3-4 ANNÉES-JACOPO
The bartender's function is to take orders, prepare and serve drinks in order to meet the demands of customers.
Essential functions of the job:
• Set up the bar so that you have all the necessary products and materials;
• Greet guests at the bar with courtesy;
• Take charge of customers or servers;
• Prepare and serve alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages;
• Prepare the bill and collect the payment;
• Perform the bar inventory and requisition for missing products;
• Keep the bar clean. Washing and storing dishes used for serving drinks and coffees;
• Assist the service team in the room, when necessary;
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and receiving complaints, if any.
Qualifications and skills required:
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
• Excellent knowledge of cocktails, wines and coffees;
• Excellent customer service approach;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team;
• Ability to react well under pressure;
• Availability evening and weekend;
• Sense of organization.