Ayer's Cliff, QC
Jobs: wellness ambassadors
The Ripplecove Hotel & Spa is a 5-star establishment located on the shores of majestic Lake Massawippi in the Eastern Townships. All year round, we welcome people here who come here in search of tranquility, who seek to get away from it all and who wish to live unique experiences in a breathtaking panorama.
Your mission: to make them leave satisfied.
Working at Ripplecove is therefore choosing to take care of others as much as of yourself. It means being able to evolve in an exceptional and enchanting setting, with colleagues just as committed as you, and where your attentive service will be the manifestation of our values of benevolence, belonging and excellence.
In addition, within our team and our 5-star establishment, you will benefit from the best possible training in the world of luxury hotels.
As of summer 2021, Ripplecove will double its accommodation units and add several services and activities to offer. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic ambassadors who will know how to promote the establishment and who will actively contribute to helping our customers find the desired well-being there.
We are currently looking for: Barman/Barmaid
Main responsibilities :
- Set up the bar when opening and closing;
- Greet clients, present menus and place orders;
- Know the bar menus, and master the management of food allergies to provide quality service;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the premises;
- Ensure excellence in the customer experience component
- Bill the client for the consumptions.
- Have experience of serving in bars;
- Be bilingual (French and English);
- Basic knowledge of sommellerie;
- Knowledge of cocktails and mixology (required)
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent sense of customer service;
- Concern for the quality and efficiency of work;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Positive attitude;
- Are passionate.