You may not know our name but you know where we are! At Compass, we turn ordinary acts of service into extraordinary moments that make a difference. Think you can do the same? Then come to work with us—the largest foodservice and support services provider in the world. We’re growing bigger and better all the time. How did we become the seventh largest employer globally? It all starts with our commitment to great people, great service, and great results. Join us.
Marquise Hospitality, a Division of Compass Group Canada, specializes in hospitality services; food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 110 different locations across Canada providing services to Senior Living facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential Care.
Why work with Marquise Hospitality?
Imagine working in a place that brings out the best in you and helps others feel right at home. We provide an environment that balances independence with support. We customize our care, so that it’s right for our residents and their loved ones. A funny thing happens when we encourage our residents to engage and enjoy—we do the same. This is healthy living at its finest. We’re committed to delivering an exceptional experience within the Senior Living industry.
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring. If you’re an individual who lives the promise of “warm and caring experience that starts with ME” then we want YOU!
What’s in it for you?
- If you are looking for a stable, growing organization that can help you launch a career with endless advancement opportunities, you belong at Compass Group.
- Compass Group offers a wealth of training and development opportunities and career pathing puts you in control of your future.
- Perks – enjoy amazing savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc through our Total Rewards program.
Marquise Hospitality is currently looking for Breakfast Attendants for itsShannon Oaks facility in Victoria, BC.
Shifts: 6.30am – 9.30am
Hourly Rate: $14.00/hr
Start Date: Open Until Filled.
As a Breakfast Attendant, you will be responsible for:
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Set up, maintenance and removal of morning Continental Breakfast.
- Preparing food for breakfast (oatmeal & steaming eggs only.)
- Clearing & setting of tables.
- Providing coffee, tea & snack service.
- Provide professional and friendly customer service.
- Stocking of breakfast bar materials.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Report any repair work to be done to the Director.
- Some lifting and moving of supplies on & off a cart.
- Cleanliness of kitchen and breakfast bar area.
Do you go above and beyond to help our guests start their days off right? Are you genuinely interested in others and show it with a friendly smile and warm enthusiastic? Do you have a keen eye for detail and ensure that all supplies are fully stocked for our guests to enjoy?
What You Need
- Fun loving nature.
- Morning person who thrives in the wee hours of the morning.
- Easy to talk to.
- Great organization skills.
- An eagle eye for detail.
- Food Safe and food handling experience is an asset.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. **
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!