Busser - Air Canada Lounge - Vancouver (YVR) Airport
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions - Restaurant Associates, is currently looking for Bussers for our Executive Air Canada – Maple Leaf Lounge at Vancouver International Airport (YVR) in Richmond, BC to be a part of an exceptional team!
Restaurant Associates,a division of Compass Group Canada, is recognized as a premiere hospitality company, operating across Canada. Restaurant Associates provides premium food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums, corporate dining, educational facilities, and off-premise catering.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Guarantee of Stable Employment.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Employee Rewards Program.
We are seeking to fill both full time and part time positions. This position will run a section and be accountable for keeping their section cleared and clean at all times and being continuously present in their section for any customer needs or queries that arise.The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills to work in a high volume fast paced environment. In the Maple Leaf Lounges we offer our Guests a First Class and Executive experience, Each of the Air Canada award winning Lounges at YVR provide a Private, Serene escape from the bustle of the airport Activity.
• Greeting guests in a friendly positive manner.
• Table clearing in a timely manner.
• Re-filling miscellaneous small stock items.
• Re-stocking the floor with clean glass and flatware.
• Other reasonable duties.
This position is shift work, 40 hrs/week, weekend availability is required. Candidates must have own transportation to and from the airport and be willing to accommodate shift extensions due to flight delays from time to time.
- Must have Basic Food Safe Level 1 & Serving it Right certifications.
- Previous work experience in a restaurants, fine dining level service knowledge and training.
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills; fluent English.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment.
- Must pass airport security background check.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- High school Diploma.
If you feel you are the right candidate can contribute and would like to be a part of this team, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Start Date: Open Until Filled
- Compensation: $14/hour dependent on experience
- Hours per Week: 40
- Medical/Dental BENEFITS available after 3 months employment for FT employees.
- Location: Vancouver International Airport (YVR) in Richmond, BC.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.