Grande Prairie, AB
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, GreatResults!
We are currently hiring for a Full Time Cashier for the cafeteria located at Grande Prairie Regional College The unit is open 5 days per week and is accessible by public transportation.
- Receive cash from customers in payment for goods or services, and record amounts received.
- Client and customer relations focus
- Know, understand and comply with all relevant operational standards and procedures that are current.
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program.
- 1 year of customer service experience ( asset but not required)
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with the use of cash register
- Must have access to vehicle if public transportation is not chosen
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn! Follow us on http://twitter.com/CompassABJobs
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!