Cashier HSBC Cafeteria
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions - Eurest is currently hiring for Cashier for HSBC Broadway Green Cafeteria in Vancouver, BC.
Eurest Dining Services brings exceptional food services to the best of business and industry. From entertaining the CEO in the executive dining room to grabbing lunch with co-workers at the employee dining centre, excellent service is always provided.
Why work with us!
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality”!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program
- Employee Rewards Program.
Overview: This is an amazing Part time position: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 2:30 pm. Location is easy accessible by public transportation.
- Receive cash from customers in payment for goods or services, and record amounts received.
- Prepare coffee, cappuccino, latte, etc.
- Must be able to deliver and set up all catering orders.
- Client and customer relations focus.
- Know, understand and comply with all relevant operational standards and procedures that are current.
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program.
- Previous catering experience would be an asset.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Familiar with the use of cash register.
- Kitchen experience in a fast paced environment.
- Start date: As Soon As Possible.
- Compensation: $14.25/hr
- Type: Part time, 30 hrs weekly
- Location: 2910 Virtual Way, Vancouver (easy accessible by transit).
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.