Cashier (Tim Horton's)-Douglas College -Coquitlam Campus
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions - Chartwells is currently hiring for Full and Part time Cashiers at Tim Horton’s located in Douglas College - Coquitlam Campus.
Chartwells offers programs and solutions that fits students unique needs and it committed to providing responsible, healthy-eating solutions & education to its customers.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Employee Rewards Program.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Available (subject to qualification)!
- Shoe and Uniform Allowances!
- Discounted Meal Program!
- Transit Accessible Work Location!
- Every Sunday Off!
- Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers.
- Make recommendation, cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Keep reports of transactions.
- Bag, box or wrap packages.
- Know, understand and comply with all relevant operational standards and procedures that are current.
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program.
- Other duties and tasks assigned by management.
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Familiar with the use of cash register.
- Previous Tim Horton's experience is an asset but not required.
- Food Safe Level 1 Certification.
- High School Diploma.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment.**
- Start date: ASAP
- Compensation: Competitive pay
- Type: Full time and Part time
- Available Shifts: Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM; Saturday from 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Location: Douglas College, Coquitlam Campus (Transit accessible location)
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!