Chef de cuisine, Fast-foood
Title: Chef de cuisine, Fast-foood
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time Position
Location: Centre Bell, Montreal
Who we are
Groupe CH is Quebec's premier sports and entertainment organisation. From hockey games to shows or festivals, we are constantly seeking to provide our fans and audience with unique and memorable experiences. Our success depends on the talent of our employees, whose passion allows us to innovate and enhance the fan experience every day and increase customer satisfaction. Groupe CH offers flexibility and opportunities that make us the company of choice to showcase your uniqueness and talent.
Groupe CH (Montreal Canadiens, Laval Rocket, evenko, L’Équipe Spectra) is looking for a Chef de cuisine, Fast-foood to contribute to the success of many initiatives. Reporting to the Director of food and beverage operations, you will be responsible for developing creative menus for our festivals and amphitheaters in accordance with customer expectations and operational standards and norms.
As the Chef de cuisine, Fast-foood your responsibilities will be:
· The management of our production kitchens, including training, staff motivation, schedules, disciplinary measures, etc ...
· Actively participate in taking inventory, food orders, as well as participate in the compilation of revenue reports, purchases and sales.
· Quality control of produce upon delivery and ensure proper rotation of inventory.
· Ensure compliance with hygiene and sanitation standards.
· Ensure compliance with health and safety standards
· Develop creative menus for our festivals and amphitheaters in accordance with customer expectations and operational standards and norms.
We celebrate diversity
At Groupe CH, we foster a culture of inclusion, with the objective of hiring individuals with a wide range of experiences and backgrounds.
We are strongly committed to promoting equity, diversity and inclusion within our community.
We provide an inclusive workplace where all employees can thrive and leverage their unicity and talent to innovate and to achieve their full potential.
All applications will be considered, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We want to meet you if you have the following qualifications:
· Diploma in professional or institutional cuisine or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3 years of Chef de cuisine experience
· Passion for street food and high-end fast food
· Experience in menu creation and passion of new culinary trends
· Adaptable to a variety of work environments
· Creative and original approach
· Entertainment or Sports Industry background, an asset
· Flexible schedule
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
To apply, please send your resume by email to email@example.com and write the title of the position in the subject line.