Chef de cuisine - Lebanese Halal Specialties
Our resturant of Lebanese Halal Specialties thrives and offers stimulating and rewarding jobs within a dynamic and talented team. We are currently looking for a creative chef de cuisine whose mandate is to expand our menu by adding new traditional lebanese and vegetarian dishes.
- Draw up the new menu, create new recipes and ensure the quality of food and meals served to customers.
- Prepare and cook dishes in accordance with Halal cooking techniques and traditions.
- Supervise the work of cooks and other kitchen workers.
- Evaluate food and equipment needs, maintain relationships with suppliers and manage inventory.
- Consult customers about orders for special events.
- Teach cooks and other kitchen workers to apply Halal cooking techniques and traditions and ensure that these techniques and traditions are respected in the kitchen.
- Teach cooks to prepare and cook traditional lebanese meals.
- Explain new culinary techniques and new equipment to kitchen cooks.
- Proceed, if necessary, to the hiring and trainning of chefs de cuisine for lebanese specialties and the application of techniques and traditions of Halal cooking.
- Secondary school diploma.
- Minimum of 9 years of experience in the same position.
- Master the techniques and traditions of Halal cooking.
- Master the cuts and marinade of meats and vegetables of Lebanese gastronomy.
- Speak well French or English.
- Motivated and able to renew regularly.
- Know how to manage his team and clientele.
- Demonstrate rigor, thoroughness and initiative.
- Be available, punctuel and reliable.
- Good physical resistence to pressure during services.