CHEF DE PARTIE - Jacopo
The Chef leader assists the sous-chef by performing various tasks involved in preparing the dishes. In particular, he carries out the kitchen setting, prepares dishes, assembles the plates and maintains the cleanliness of the workspaces.
Essential job functions:
• Performs the preparation of the ingredients necessary for the preparation of the dishes.
• Performs the implementation of the workstation in anticipation of different services.
• Prepares, cooks and season dishes according to recipes and applying the appropriate techniques.
• Performs plate fitting by ensuring that the standards of presentation of the dishes are respected.
• Maintains storage and food preparation areas.
• Applies hygiene and sanitation standards.
• Put into practice the standards for health and safety at work.
• Performs all other tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the kitchen.
Qualifications and required skills:
• DEP in institutional cooking;
• 2 to 3 years of experience, ideally in a hospitality context;
• Strong interest in teamwork;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to react well under pressure;
• Sense of organization