Offer published on Jan 23
The Chef de partie assists the sous-chef by performing various tasks involved in preparing the dishes. In particular, he carries out the kitchen setting, prepares dishes, assembles the plates and maintains the cleanliness of the workspaces.
• Prepares the necessary ingredients for the making of the dishes.
• Performs the implementation of the workstation in anticipation of different services.
• Prepares, cooks and seasons dishes according to recipes and applying the appropriate techniques.
• Performs plate fitting by ensuring that the standards of presentation of the dishes are respected.
• Maintains storage and food preparation areas.
• Applies hygiene and sanitation standards.
• Put into practice the standards for occupational health and safety at work.
• Performs all other tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the kitchen.
Qualifications and required skills:
• DEP in institutional cooking;
• 2 to 3 years of experience, ideally in a hospitality context;
• Strong interest in teamwork;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to react well under pressure;
• Organizational skills.