Chef de Partie
Employer: We Cater Inc.
Position: Chef de Partie
Terms of Employment: 23 Weeks – May 1, 2020 to October 8, 2020
Location: Minden, Ontario – Camp Onondaga
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and increases in salary.
Salary: $23.10 to $25.10 per hour
We Cater Inc. is a Summer camp catering company looking for a Chef de partie for season 2020.
· Prepare food for customers with special diets, food allergies or intolerances;
· Maintain records of food consumptions;
· Maintain inventories of the special diets and allergies area;
· Make food supplies requisitions for her/his specialty menu, based on regular menu;
· Prepare and cook food on a regular basis or for special guests or functions;
· Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods;
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling food; and
· Create new recipes and menus based on regular menu.Requirements
· 5 years of experience as a Chef
· Completion of a related College diploma is considered an asset;
· Experience planning menus and preparing meals for special diets, tolerances and allergies;
· Supervisory experience;
· Ability to stand for long periods of time;
· Excellent oral communication skills;
· Positive attitude; and
· Able to work in a team environment.
Room and board available at no charge.