Client Experience Agent
COVID-19 : Please note that, as a preventive measure and in compliance with government regulations, our recruitment process has been entirely adapted to be done in virtual mode. Our training also respects the recommended sanitary measures.
HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT - HAVE FUN - MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Are you looking to join a team that is in rapid growth and who understand that people are at the heart of its success?
Blue Cross Quebec is a non-profit organization that partners with its clients for their health and well-being needs by specializing in Health and Travel insurance.
Join our Customer Experience Center, where you get to spend every day talking with happy customers who are planning their next vacation and where you can make their Blue Cross Experience unforgettable!
Our Customer experience agents :
• Love people: You have a sense of what it takes to create a great customer experience and you use your strong communication skills to achieve it. Your colleagues also benefit from your great people attitude!
• Are understanding and use this to build strong relationships: You listen closely to your clients to build trust and you know that this is how we can truly offer what they really need!
• Love to learn and are highly motivated: You love to push yourself outside of your comfort zone and will take full advantage of our personalized coaching and trainings to develop yourself and seize the different career opportunities that come up at Blue Cross!
• Are curious by nature and love to make things better: You like to think up new ways to do things and contribute to improving your tools & processes. We know that our people have great ideas and we work together to help put them in place so that we can continually offer an exceptional customer experience!
What you need:
Do you already have a customer experience background? That’s great, however only bilingualism English/French (written & spoken) as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft office are required for this position!
We also offer our Customer Experience Agents:
• Work for one of Montreal’s best employers (2018 & 2019);
• We teach you everything you need to know with our paid 6-week training (Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm);
• A wide range of benefits, including telemedecine & a competitive salary that starts at 20,58$/hour;
• Fulltime permanent positions with schedules offered Monday to Friday between 8am to 9pm and NO WEEKENDS (37.5h/week);
• Discount associated with yearly subscription for STM and EXO;
• Beautiful new collaborative workspaces with direct access to McGill metro and Montreal’s underground city.
Start date: November 16th 2020
Want to learn more about our organization? You can watch our corporate video here: https://qc.croixbleue.ca/a-propos/notre-histoire
We thank all candidates that have shown an interest in this position and in the organisation. However only the selected candidates will be contacted.Requirements
- Perfectly bilingual (French/English)
- Work experience in sales and/or customer service
- College Diploma or some equivalence;