Coffee attendant 18,89$ /h
· Participate in the preparation of the service.
· Welcoming customers, Providing attentive and high-quality customer service.
· Help with table cleaning and clearing.
· Present the menu and make suggestions, answer customer questions about food and beverages on the menu.
· Advise and make suggestions by highlighting the products offered.
· Prepare and serve coffee, food and drink.
· Ensure that the work area is kept clean by applying the MAPAQ rules.
· Proceed to sales (food, beverage and coffee) and make transactions at the cash desk
· Fill the counter.
· Prepare the workspace, open the cash register and get acquainted special offers and promotions, etc.
· Serve customers, guide them and provide them with information on products and ensure their satisfaction.
· Carry out transactions, by receiving payments in cash, credit cards, automatic debit.
· Calculate the amounts collected at the end of their shift and the reconcile with the total sales figure.
· Close the cash register, produce the cash register report and make deposits.
· Any other task necessary for the proper functioning of the express counter.
· Full Time Part Time
· Permanent job, day shift, evening, weekend
· High school diploma completed.
· Fast food experience an asset.
· Barista experience an asset.
· Control of the operation of a coffee machine.
· Control of the cash register.
· Good interpersonal skills and enjoy working with the public.
· Sense of responsibility and punctuality.
· Courtesy and politeness.
· Bilingualism, French and English