Offer published on Mar 16
The sought-after candidate is passionate about gastronomy, culture, design and wants to share his discoveries with people from all over the world. He has a strong interest in local culture and is constantly looking for what makes Montreal a unique place in North America. Throughout the customer experience, the concierge anticipates the needs of the guests and demonstrates great creativity in carrying out his tasks. He participates in the team's success by sharing his discoveries and knowledge.
Essential job functions:
• Provide personalized service to clients by advising them on the attractions and activities in the area based on their interests, budget and length of stay;
• Respond to various requests by telephone, email, in person, before, during and after the stay;
• Perform follow-up on customer requests effectively;
• Work together with the entire hospitality team to identify and surpass the expectations of guests;
• Carry out arrivals and departures as well as booking takes;
• Take and route telephone calls;
• Perform various administrative tasks inherent in the concierge.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Passionate about Montreal and its attractions;
• To the fact of the gastronomic, cultural and touristic news;
• Interest in design and fashion;
• Dynamic and proactive;
• Excellent organization and management of priorities;
• Participatory spirit that flourishes in the context of teamwork;
• Excellent Communicator;
• Proficiency in both official languages orally and in writing, third language an asset;
• Significant experience in a similar position and/or in the reception Department in a hotel context;
• Knowledge of the Office suite;
• Knowledge of a hotel management software (Opera, an asset);
• Hospitality training (asset);
• Member of the Golden keys (asset)
• Careful presentation;
• Flexible availability (days, evenings and weekends).
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.