Offer published on Jan 09
Company : 2460605 Ontario Limited o/a da Grazia Ristorante
• Location: 20 Victoria St. E. Alliston, ON L9R 1T4
• Salary: $18.00 / hour
• Vacancies: 2 vacancies
• Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time: 30 to 44 hours / week
• Start date: As soon as possible
• Employment conditions: Day, Weekend, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Restaurant, Rural area
Client focus, Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances, Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Order supplies and equipment, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Organize and manage buffets and banquets, Manage kitchen operations, Supervise apprentices or other artisans
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
• By email
• Cover letter
To be determined