Offer published on Mar 14
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Les Jardins Champfleury residence offers a friendly work environment, a warm atmosphere and a quality of life!! Working in residence is more than a professional experience, it's a life experience and rewarding responsibilities with a golden clientele!
Hours: 38 to 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. with 1 weekend out of 2
Salary: between $17.50 and $18.75 per hour
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Perform meal preparation while supervising and mobilizing staff in the kitchen
- Plan and cook meals in accordance with the appropriate methods and standards
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Competitive salary
- Free meals in the dining room
- Recognition program
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- On-site parking
- Consistent schedule
- Welcome and integration Program
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.