Offer published on Sep 15
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The relationship of “human for human” is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success experienced by COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Jazz Saint-Bruno residence offers a friendly working environment, a warm atmosphere and quality of life!! Working in a residence is more than a professional experience, it is a life experience and rewarding responsibilities with a golden clientele! We offer stable schedules, advantageous conditions and the opportunity to make a significant difference in the daily lives of our residents.
Permanent full-time position, 40 hours per week, daytime, every other weekend.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- See to the preparation of meals offered on the menu, soups and desserts
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Perform other related duties
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Free meals
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years experience
- Training certification (MAPAQ)