Offer published on Mar 24
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Résidence du Verger is currently looking for a breakfast cook to join its team.
Schedule: weekends from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Referral Program
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
Permanent: Part TimeJOB SCHEDULE:
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field
- Good team player
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.