Offer published on Mar 25
Maison Louise-Élisabeth, a private residence for seniors located in the heart of Lévis, is happy to house the nuns of the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Saint-Louis. A clientele with a heart of gold, full of kindness and gratitude! Working in this warm work environment is more than just a professional experience, it is the possibility of self-realization, of being recognized and valued.
Love making people happy with fabulous food? Your passion is cooking? Is your good mood contagious? Your team is your family? We offer you a friendly work environment, a warm atmosphere, a close-knit team and a stable schedule.
Schedule: Monday to Friday daytime with 1 weekend out of 2
Salary: up to $20 per hour
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Possibility of advancement
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Floating days off
- On-site parking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Welcome and integration Program
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.