Cook - Thai Cuisine
Employer: Pai Toronto
Position: Cook – Thai cuisine
Location: Toronto, ON
Business Address: 18 Duncan Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 3G8
Type of Employment: Full term, permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and/or salary increases in accordance with company policy.
Contact: please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Cook” in the email subject line.
- Preparing and cooking complete meals or individual dishes and foods, specifically Thai curry, Laab Salad, Tom-Yum, Stir-fries, Skewers, Shrimp, Spring rolls, Pad Thai, Thai chili paste, Thai sauce, and other Thai cuisine.
- Maintaining inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May set up and oversee buffets
- Cleaning kitchen and work areas
- Preparing and cooking Thai meals and specialty Thai foods.
· Completion of secondary school is required
· 2+ years of commercial Thai cuisine experience and the ability to cook a variety of Thai dishes; including Thai curry, Laab Salad, Tom-Yum, Stir-fries, Pad Thai, sauces, pastes, and other Thai cuisine;
· Certificate or completion of other training program in Thai Cuisine is preferred;
· Excellent communication and organizational skills;
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
· Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.