Vickie’s Snack Bar is a well-known restaurant in Beausejour, Manitoba, serving the community for over 71 years. We are famous for our breakfast menus, homemade burgers and fries. We are currently looking to hire one (1) full-time (30-40 hours per week) Cook to join our growing and energetic team. Our primary business location is 719 Park Ave, Beausejour, Manitoba, R0E 0C0, Canada (Interlake region).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning menus, Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing meals and food items according to restaurant recipes and customers’ needs.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
- Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed, cleaning kitchen and work areas.
Salary: $14.50-$15.50 per hour (to be negotiated)
Benefits: 10 business days of vacation time per year, health plan
Job Location: 719 Park Ave, Beausejour, Manitoba, R0E 0C0, Canada
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
Available positions: One (1)
How to apply: Please send your Resume to email@example.comRequirements
- Language: English
- Education: not required
- Experience: 7 months to 1 year of cooking experience