Cooks (FT)- Capilano University Dining Hall
North Vancouver, BC
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, GreatResults!
Chartwells serves educational institutions from Kindergarten through Grade 12, colleges and universities. Chartwells provides responsible, healthy-eating solutions and education to its customers.
Come be a Part of the vibrant Capilano Community!!
We are currently hiring for a Full Time Cook at the Capilano University at the Birch Food Court in North Vancouver, BC. This unit is accessible by public transportation.
- Position: Grill Cooks/Kitchen Help
- Shift: Varies (Operations hours are from 6AM - 8:30PM)
- Compensation: Competitive Pay + Benefits available (subject to qualification)
- Start Date: Immediate; however the position will remain open until filled
Duties include but not limited to:
•Performs required food preparations
•Ensure grill area is ready and supplies are fully stocked
•Prepare and cook meals on grill for customers
•Preparation of catering orders
•Clean kitchen and work areas
•Client and customer relations focus
•Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
- •2-3 years working experience as a cook in a fast paced food service establishment
- •Expereince in prepping food
- •Customer service oriented
- •Able to work in a fast paced environment & have fun
- •Able to work independently and with a team
- •Able to lift up to 30lbs and stand on feet for long period of time
Successful candidates will agree to a criminal record check!
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.