Customer Service and Operations Clerk
Groupe Sportscene is looking for a new player to support the operations department and customer service. This person will be responsible for managing the various communication channels used by our guests. In addition, this person will be a major asset in the Group's event support. Four important events will take place during the summer and fall.
Flexible hours, alternating office and working from home. The office is located in Boucherville.
Part-time until April and then full time. Combines very well with a second job with an atypical schedule.
• Perform various telephone follow-ups in response to complaints and comments formulated through communication channels;
• Follow up on complaints and comments made via the survey of customer satisfaction with the teams concerned;
• Provide support for the coordination of various events;
• Participate in various department and network meetings;
• Any other related task required in support of the operations coordinator.
La Cage experience will be a privileged asset.
1 year of experience in catering and / or customer service.
Hourly rate starting at $ 15 / hr with an adjustment after 3 months.Requirements
Profile we are looking for:
• Proficiency in the Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Oral and written bilingualism, an asset;
• Excellent sense of organization and ability to multitask;
• Ability to work independently;
• Attention to detail