Cashier - Rix Café – We Proudly Brew BCIT
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions - Chartwells, is currently seeking to hire highly motivated and enthusiastic Full time Customer Service/Cashier for Rix Café – We Proudly Brew BCIT location in Burnaby, BC.
Chartwells, a division of Compass Group Canada, offers programs and solutions that fits students unique needs and it committed to providing responsible, healthy-eating solutions & education to its customers.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Employee Rewards program.
- Providing excellent and efficient customer service.
- Making smoothies and juices.
- Receiving and fulfilling customer orders.
- POS and cash handling.
- Day to day upkeep of store; maintenance and cleaning.
- Stocking and inventory control.
THIS IS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO GROW WITHIN FOOD INDUSTRY!
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- Great attitude and customer service skills.
- Some experience in a Booster Juice or similar smoothie/juice shops making smoothies,
- Serving ready to eat foods and cashier experience preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work the shifts assigned.
- Be able to work on their own and have a positive, mature attitude.
Position could lead into a Supervisory position for the right candidate, with a higher hourly wage.
- Start date: ASAP
- Compensation: $13.85 - $14.00 an hour
- Type: Full time, 25 - 40 hours/weekly
- Schedule: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Location: BCIT, Burnaby. BC - easy accessible by transit.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.