West Kelowna, BC
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
One of our Divisions – Marquise Hospitality is currently hiring for Dietary Aides for Village Smith Creek in West Kelowna, BC.
Marquise Hospitality specializes in hospitality services; food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 110 different locations across Canada providing services to Senior Living facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential Care.
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Flexible Hours.
- Employee Rewards Program.
You will be responsible for preparing and serving meals to residents ensuring the quality of the food and overall presentation, setting, clearing and sanitizing of tables and dining room floor after each meal, setup and delivery of food trays to residents, restocking service areas, maintaining safe environment at all times and other reasonable requests from management.
If you’re an individual who lives the promise of “warm and caring experience that starts with ME” then we want YOU!
- High School Diploma.
- Food Safe Level 1 Certificate.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Previous experience in the healthcare environment will be an asset.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible Availability.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. **
- Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- Compensation: $14.00
- Hours per week: 30 - 37.5
- Location: Village Smith Creek in Kelowna, BC.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.