West Vancouver, BC
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
One of our Divisions – Marquise Hospitality is currently looking for Casual Dietary Aide for Capilano Care Center in West Vancouver, BC.
Marquise Hospitality, a Division of Compass Group Canada, specializes in hospitality services; food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 110 different locations across Canada providing services to Senior Living facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential Care.
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality”!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities!
- Friendly Work Environment!
- Competitive Pay!
- Full Training and Development Courses!
- Recognition and Awards Program!
- Variety of Shifts!
- Employee Rewards Program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance and etc.)!
- Set tables in the dining room for each meal service. Check and ensure dishware, cutlery, glassware and service china are clean.
- Assist in assembling meals for tray service according to the meal tickets indicating therapeutic diets.
- Ensure safe food handling / preparation methods.
- Assist in basic food preparation and special function catering as delegated.
- Restock service areas.
- Clean dining room floor after each meal service.
- Perform cleaning duties as assigned or, as per the posted cleaning schedule for that day.
- Report any injuries or hazardous situations to the Food Service Supervisor or Manager immediately.
If you’re an individual who lives the promise of “warm and caring experience that starts with ME” then we want YOU!
- # of opening: 3
- Start date: As Soon As Possible
- Compensation: $14.71/hr
- Type: Casual- Tue & Wed off
- Shifts: 6:30 AM- 2:30 PM or 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Location: West Vancouver, BC
- Food Safe Certificate- Level 1.
- Previous experience in the healthcare environment is an asset.
- Previous food preparation experience.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to read and communicate in English with managers, other employees and residents.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to stand on feet for long period of time.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. **
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.