Dining Room Manager | 519
LE GROUPE MAURICE IS RECRUITING FOR THE OPENING OF THEIR NEW RESIDENCE, ORA, LOCATED IN MONTRÉAL!
ORA, a new residence for retirees that will officially open April 1st, 2019, is currently seeking a dining room manager to be part of their new service team. Do you have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position and are looking for a stable job with reasonable hours? Stop waiting and send us your application!
Look no further - this position is exclusively offered via Bedard Resources!
- Ensure a professional and polite table service.
- Assist the Service – Food Manager in coordinating the team of waiters.
- Coordinate the waiters’ work.
- Ensure order and cleanliness in the eating area.
- Help prevent accidents and ensure the safety of the premises.
- Carry out any other similar tasks.
Come share our passion: retirees' well-being!
The benefits of the position?
- Accessible by public transport.
- Competitive basic salary – without tip.
- Many shifts offered.
- Unique work environment and conditions.
- Working towards helping people.
- Free meals at the residence (taxable benefit).
- 2 weeks off (3 weeks after 3 years seniority).
- Time off for family obligations and personal days, holidays.
- Group insurance after 3 months for the permanent positions of over 20 hours.
- Employee aid program.
- Employee rebate program.
- Company with human values and a friendly environment.
Le Groupe Maurice’s mission is to guarantee the independence, the well-being and the comfort of its residents. To do so, they are committed to offer to retirees a pleasant, safe and friendly life environment in every one of its residential complexes. For Le Groupe Maurice, retirement will always rhyme with well-being. This is why their cutting edge residences offer welcoming and stimulating environments where services, comfort and activities meet to create a daily environment reflecting trendy retirees. Adding to this mission are values such as passion, action, innovation, friendliness and team work that guide their activities daily.Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position or in table service.
- Knowledge of the Maître D software – an asset.
- Oral bilingualism – an asset.
- Having no legal impediment related to the position.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an excellent attitude and customer service.
- Be patient.
- Be a team player.
- Have interpersonal communication skills.
- Be extremely organized.
Schedule: Day shift – 10 AM to 7:30 PM, including every other weekend.
Status: Permanent – Full time – Job starts March 19, 2019