Offer published on Feb 21
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in Rivière-du-Loup, close to all services, the Manoir Lafontaine offers a breathtaking view of the river and the city. All services, in the organization of our three pavilions, are designed to meet the needs and well-being of residents. It is the strength of the team and thanks to all our staff that our residents are happy!
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Salary: $16.35 per hour
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Wash dishes after each meal and store in appropriate places
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Free meals in the dining room
- Floating days off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Consistent schedule
- Welcome and integration Program
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (SSD)
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.