Offer published on Feb 06
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized and valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors.
We are currently looking for a nice colleague for a position as a Diver with us in the kitchen! The position is full time, 40 hours per week. Daytime and evening hours, every other weekend.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Wash dishes after each meal and store in appropriate places
- Applicable government premium in effect
- 'Sharing Success' Bonus Program
- Referral Program
- Free indoor parking
- Hourly rate between $15.53 and $16.01 depending on experience
- 100% employer group insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Celebration of birthdays
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Opportunity for professional advancement!
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (SSD)