We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions -Marquise Hospitality, is currently seeking to hire highly motivated and enthusiastic Full-Time Dishwasher for one of its retirement facilities in Kamloops, BC.
Marquise Hospitality, a Division of Compass Group Canada, specializes in hospitality services; food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 110 different locations across Canada providing services to Senior Living facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential Care.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program
- Employee Rewards Program.
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring.
- Scrape and rinse food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dish-washing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Keep dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards. Wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
- Remove trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
Compensation: $16 /hour.
Start date: ASAP
Think you have what it takes to be our Dishwashers? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- Willing to work in fast paced environment.
- Previous dish-washing experience preferred but not required.
- Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines preferred.
- FoodSafe Level 1 Certification an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results may be required. **
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!