General Help Full time
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our Divisions - Eurest Dining Services, is currently looking for a Full-time Dishwasher/General Help. This is an excellent Entry level position with room for advancement.
Eurest Dining Services, a division of Compass Group Canada, brings exceptional food services to the best of business and industry. From entertaining the CEO in the executive dining room to grabbing lunch with co-workers at the employee dining centre, excellent service is always provided.
What’s in it for you?
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Amazing Health Benefits.
- Employee Rewards Program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance,car rentals, etc.).
You will be responsible for washing dishes, utensils, and pots, operating dish washing equipment, cleaning and sanitizing production equipment, emptying trash containers, maintaining assigned work station in a safe and sanitary condition, following safety regulations and completing other duties as assigned by manager.
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- Willing to work in fast paced environment.
- Interested in advancement.
- Previous dishwashing experience preferred but not required.
- Kitchen experience in a fast paced environment preferred but not required.
- Food Safe and None Slip Shoes Are good to have.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada at the time of the job application.
- Start date: As Soon As Possible.
- Compensation: $13.00/hour.
- Type: Full-time, Permanent.
- Schedule: 37.5 hours/weekly, Mon-Fri, Daytime.
- Location: Metro Town, Burnaby, BC( easily accessible by transit).
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.