Janitor - Elim Village
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
One of our Divisions - Marquise Hospitality is currently looking for Casual Dishwasher/Janitor for its Senior Living Facility – Elim Village facility in Surrey, BC
Marquise Hospitality, a division of Compass Group Canada, specializes in hospitality services; food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services to Senior Living Facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential care.
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality”!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Health & Dental Benefits.
- Employee Rewards program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance and etc.).
- Cleaning of common areas in specified buildings (Damp mop hard floors, Vacuum carpeted areas and complete carpet extraction as needed, Wet mop any spills or high traffic areas).
- Washing dishes, utensils, and pots, operating dish washing equipment, cleaning and sanitizing production equipment.
- Empty garbage containers on a regular basis and remove all garbage and recycling.
- Monitor washrooms to ensure they are clean and well stocked with supplies.
- Respond to emergency cleanups as required.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident/patient and personnel information.
- Maintain a safe environment at all times (e.g. use of wet floor signs) and perform duties according to health and safety guidelines.
- Report all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
- Willing to work in fast paced environment.
- Interested in advancement.
- Previous dishwashing experience preferred but not required.
- Kitchen experience in a fast paced environment preferred but not required.
- Food Safe certificate 1 and None Slip Shoes Are required
- Must be eligible to work in Canada at the time of the job application.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. **
- Start date: As soon As Possible
- Type: Casual (number of hours depends on the candidate availability)
- Compensation: $14.35/ hr to start, $15.60/hr after probation (520 hours)
- Location: Elim Village - Surrey, BC
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.