Dishwasher - Part-time - SFU
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions - Chartwells, is currently seeking to hire highly motivated and enthusiastic Part time Dishwasher for SFU - Diamond Alumni Centre location in Burnaby, BC.
Chartwells, a division of Compass Group Canada, offers programs and solutions that fits students unique needs and it committed to providing responsible, healthy-eating solutions & education to its customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality”!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities!
- Friendly Work Environment!
- Competitive Pay!
- Full Training and Development Courses!
- Recognition and Awards Program!
- Employee Rewards Program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.)!
You will be responsible for washing dishes, utensils, and pots, operating dish washing equipment, cleaning and sanitizing production equipment, emptying trash containers, maintaining assigned work station in a safe and sanitary condition, following safety regulations and completing other duties as assigned by manager.
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- Great organization skills, job knowledge and preparation, including correct usage of chemicals is mandatory.
- Food Safe Level 1, WHMIS will be an asset.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good Communicator, with the ability to handle large volumes of business.
- Be a team member, with good work ethics, morals and a positive attitude.
- Be physically able to work the position, knowing that standing, lifting, turning, bending etc. are all necessary to do the job correctly. Able to lift 25 kg.
- Some training will be provided as per Manager’s discretion.
- Follow all standards regarding wearing of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as this is mandatory for this position.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment**
- Start date: ASAP
- Compensation: $15.63/hr + tips
- Type: Part-time, up to 20 hrs (depending on number of events).
- Location: SFU - Burnaby, BC.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.