· Location: Woodbridge, ON, L4L 2Y9
· Salary: $24.50 / hour
· Vacancies:1 vacancy
· Employment groups: Visible minorities, Newcomers to Canada. (Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, your job application will not be considered.)
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment
· Full time: 35 to 40 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible.
· Employment conditions: Day, Evening, WeekendRequirements
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is available.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Standing for extended periods, physically demanding, fast-paced environment, repetitive tasks, attention to detail and can work under pressure.
Work Location Information: Work in employer's home, Rural area.
Flexible, has good judgement, a team player, reliable, takes initiative, is client focused, dependable and organized.
Additional Skills: Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions.
Cook Categories: Cook (general)
Cuisine Specialties: Italian cuisine, Mediterranean cuisine
Food Specialties: Fish and seafood
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, inspect kitchens and food service areas, order supplies and equipment, supervise kitchen staff and helpers, maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, clean kitchen and work areas, manage kitchen operations.
Work Setting: Employer's home
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.):
Safe Food Handling certificate
How to apply
Attention Joanne: firstname.lastname@example.org