Entry Level Dishwasher - Full-time
North Vancouver, BC
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
One of our Divisions - Eurest Dining Services, is currently looking for a full-time Entry Level Dishwasher for the Corporate Cafeteria in North Vancouver.
Eurest Dining Services brings exceptional food services to the best of business and industry. From entertaining the CEO in the executive dining room to grabbing lunch with co-workers at the employee dining centre, excellent service is always provided.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality”!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities!
- Friendly Work Environment!
- Competitive Pay!
- Full Training and Development Courses!
- Recognition and Awards Program!
- Amazing Benefits (after probation period)!
- Employee Rewards Program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.)!
This is an amazing Entry Level opportunity position to start your career in Food Service Industry.
- No Experience required.
- Easy Accessible location by transit or car.
You will be responsible for washing dishes, utensils, and pots, operating dish washing equipment, cleaning and sanitizing production equipment, emptying trash containers, maintaining assigned work station in a safe and sanitary condition, following safety regulations and completing other duties as assigned by manager.
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
What we looking for:
- Willing to work in fast paced environment.
- Interested in advancement.
- Previous dish washing experience preferred but not required.
- Kitchen experience in a fast paced environment preferred but not required.
- Food Safe and None Slip Shoes good to have.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada at the time of the job application.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment**
- Start date:**Open Until Filled**
- Compensation: 13.50 + Benefits(after probation period)
- Schedule: Full time, Mon-Fri
- Location: North Vancouver, BC (easy accessible by transit).
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.