MC Hall is looking for a motivated and energized manager to join our small, experienced and friendly team. Our private reception room (for groups of 60 to 130 people) is experiencing high demand and our team is expanding. Our work infrastructure ensures a pleasant and efficient working environment. We are looking for an experienced manager with skills and interests in event coordination, operations management and service.
Located in the heart of Côte-des-neiges, loyal employees have access to a creative, stimulating and lucrative work environment. We are a small, close-knit team and we are looking for someone who wants to work in a team and wants to join an effervescent work environment.
The salary is competitive, with advantageous tip and health insurance plan. Full-time employment mainly in person - occasional remote working.
• Respond to our requests for information and produce quotations;
• Plan events (private, corporate) according to the required needs;
• Ensure internal ressources for the events;
• Manage the service operations of the events;
• Ensure that we continue to offer an outstanding customer experience;
• Knowledge and application of labour standards and occupational health and safety principles;
• Experience in restaurants, catering and/or events;
• Experience in customer service;
• Leadership and decision-making capacity;
• Jovial but serious in the execution of the work;
• Good verbal and written communication skills in french and english;
• Thrives outside of routine work
• Availability for atypical working hours
• Knowledge of Excel, Windows, Veloce, is an asset