Offer published on Jan 21
Job descriptionPosition Profile: Reporting directly to the Food and Beverage Manager, as a “Server” you will, on a daily basis, ensure that each Member Dining experience is exceptional by anticipating their needs and being a proactive server. As a key Employee in a Customer Service position, providing friendly, professional and courteous service will be expected.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving Food and Beverage Orders from Members and Guests.
- Correctly placing Food and Beverage Orders using a Point of Sales Terminal (POS)
- Delivering Food and Beverages correctly and in a timely manner
- Setting and Clearing Tables
- Correctly Closing Chits (bills)
- Maintaining a clean work environment
RequirementsSkills and Qualifications:
- Fluently Bilingual (oral)
- Comfortable using a Computer
- Ability to adapt in a stressful environment
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Able to work different shifts (mornings/days/evenings/weekends/holidays)
- Physically able to carry several plates (with or without tray) and glasses
- Physically able to be “on your feet” for an entire shift
- Experience, knowledge of food and knowledge of wine is an asset
Benefits and Privileges:
- Participation in seasonal staff meal program
- Complimentary golfing privileges (subject to employee restrictions)
Please visit our website at www.rmgc.org to learn more about the Club.
*Due to local laws, we prioritize applicants who have permission to work in Canada, and are fluent in English and French, both orally and in writing.