Food Server (Dining Room) - Cavell Gardens
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
We are currently seeking to hire highly motivated and enthusiastic Food Server (Dining Room Server) to join our team at Cavell Gardens - Senior Living Facility in Vancouver, BC with one of our Divisions - Marquise Hospitality.
Marquise Hospitality, a Division of Compass Group Canada, specializes in hospitality services; food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and reception services.
Imagine working in a place that brings out the best in you and helps others feel right at home. We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First by Connecting, Serving and Caring.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Pay.
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Employee Rewards Program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance and etc.).
As a Food Sever you will take orders, deliver food and beverage to residents and provide expceptional customer service.
- Greet and escort residents to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detail information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potentiall dietary restrictions.)
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Assist with food preparation and dishwashing.
- Take accurate food and beverage orders and serve orders to residents.
- Arrange table and chair settings and maintain a tidy dining room.
- Provide excellent customer service to residents and patrons.
- Other reasonable duties assigned by manager.
- A passion for Customer Service and a great hospitality attitude!
- Food Serving experience in restaurant is preferred.
- BC Food Safe certification Level I.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible availability.
- Enjoys fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of HACCP.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- High School Diploma.
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check and a TB test.
This is a casual position and available shifts range from 11:00 am - 8:00 pm. Applicants must be available to work weekend and weekdays.
- Start Date: Immediate; however the position will remain open until filled.
- Compensation: Competitive pay is offered.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.