Food Service General Help - Foodwares Market - Downtown Bay
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions - Restaurant Associates, is currently looking for a high-energy Food Service/General Help worker to join our high-volume retail and catering operation at the Foodwares Market in Downtown Vancouver.
Restaurant Associates is recognized as a premiere hospitality company, operating across Canada. Restaurant Associates provides premium food services to museums, performing arts centres, aquariums, corporate dining, educational facilities, and off-premise catering.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Guarantee of Stable Employment.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Employee Rewards Program.
As a Food Service General Help - you will be assist in serving customer, cash handling and routine cleaning of premises. You will also accompanying manager on catering delivery and set up - eventually to make deliveries alone. This is a fast paced environment so we are looking for candidates who are efficient,high energy and likes working in a team environment.
- Type: Full time
- Location: Foodware Cafeteria located inside The Hudson Bay, Downtown Vancouver(sky train accessible).
- Start date: ASAP
- Shifts: between the hours of 6:00 AM - 5:30 PM and Sunday from 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
- Compensation: $14 - $16 per hour based on experience
• High school diploma or equivalent is desirable.
• Previous experience in food services is asset.
• Food prepping experience.
• Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
• Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment.**
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.