Food Service Supervisor - BC Children's & Women's Hospital
You may not know our name but you know where we are! At Compass, we turn ordinary acts of service into extraordinary moments that make a difference. Think you can do the same? Then come to work with us!
Morrison Healthcare, a division of Compass Group, focuses on knowing what's important to running a hospital culinary program, which allows our hospital partners to focus on their core competency: patient care. The sole focus of Morrison is feeding patients, visitors and healthcare employees.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality.”
- Endless advancement opportunities.
- Friendly work environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Full training and development courses.
- Recognition and rewards program.
- Many shifts available.
- Extended health plan for part-time and full-time team members.
- Perks –amazing savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc
Morrison Healthcare is currently looking for a Food Service Supervsior for BC Children's & Women's Hospital in Vancouver, BC.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels of products sold at the unit.
- Maintain excellent client and customer relations.
- Complete required administrative paperwork.
- Oversee food service workers.
- General equipment and facility cleaning.
- Preparation of short orders.
- Ensuring strict compliance with Compass’ Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations.
Think you have what it takes to be our Food Service Supervisors? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- 2-3 years previous working experience in a food service unit.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- FoodSafe Level 1 Certification.
- Able to successfully clear criminal and credit records checks.
- Able to work weekends and evening shift.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal.)
- Computer literate.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!